Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gypsy Road

I slept in today - or rather woke up for a bit, then I turned over and fell back asleep.  I don't like sleeping in too late because I feel fuzzy-headed and lazy.  My friend and I had postponed thrifting due to money.  Yep, I'm so poor I can't window shop at a thrift store.  I didn't meet up with my other friend because I slept too late.  But, she was okay with it since she was struck with the cleaning bug.  I was too, so it hasn't been a wasted day.  My other friend's birthday cookout was moved up from 6pm to 3pm but I'm still cleaning.  So I'll be there, just getting there a little later.  Other people said they'll be arriving later as well, so it's all good.

My period was due yesterday and I still haven't started.  I put the progestrone cream on again this morning and it really helps.  If I put it on morning and night twelve days after my period starts and continue with it until my period starts, it really does help with my moods.  It may not seem like it, but I would be arrested for assault, battery, and/or homicide if I wasn't on it.  Seriously. 

Have to get back to cleaning since it's such a fleeting moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment